We’re hiring in our Kuala Lumpur office – interested?
We have vacancies for consultants to join our Kuala Lumpur team. The roles will be primarily focused on Data Migration and Data Integration. There also exists the opportunity for the right individual(s) to expand their knowledge in the SSO and Identity Management area if they are interested.
WDCi has 3 main areas of expertise:
- Data Migration
- Data Integration – with specialist expertise in SaaS integration
- SSO and Identity Management – with a focus on SaaS SSO
Design, Develop and Support Integration solutions built on the leading SaaS integration platform Boomi Atomsphere. Design and build data migration, ETL and integration solutions using the leading open source integration tool – Talend.
- Design: 10%
- Development: 40%
- Implementation: 20%
- Support: 30%
- Ability to work with remote team members.
- Flexible approach to work breakdown, can do what needs to be done on the day.
- Ability to work remotely with customers.
- Highly motivated to improve self knowledge and team knowledge.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a rapid environment, while maintaining a high standard of delivery and communication – our mantra is “rapid but not reckless”.
The good stuff:
- You will work with a team that values respect and enjoys their customer involvement and the projects they work on. We’re here for the long haul and we want you to enjoy the journey with us.
- Gain exposure to SaaS technologies, including salesforce.com, Netsuite, RightNow, Sugar, JIRA Studio, Accept 360 – and the list goes on.
- Help us to expand our suite of packaged integrations.
- Learn to build Connectors for Boomi and Talend.
You will need to have the following:
- Background in data migration or data integration.
- Experience with either ETL tools or data integration tools.
- The ability to understand and extract customer use-cases for integration.
- Experience with customer support.
Interested? Send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.