WeDid: Salesforce as Property Tracking System
The company sells properties and property consulting services.
The company needs to use Salesforce to keep track on:
- The list properties (Both sold and open for sale)
- Information on property inspections (date, time, person in charge, remarks)
- Information on when and who that a particular property has been proposed to (properties that are still open for sale).
- A number of properties (based on types) searched, reviewed and proposed for each client.
- Sales amount and actual sales amount
Create custom objects to store information on properties, inspection details and proposal details. Using validations rules, the lookup is controlled/filtered to the only lookup for available units (open for sale). Calculation of property selling prices and consultation services prices are done by introducing formula fields.
|Related Objects||Opportunity, Custom objects|