We make... solutions
Extend Salesforce to provide inventory visibility to your sales teams. Perform an extensive range of inventory management functions directly from within Salesforce:
- Configure when you want to reserve and commit from inventory
- Multiple warehouse locations
- Inventory Adjustment and Transfer capabilities
- Inventory Batching is also possible with a number of options for assigning inventory available: FIFO, Earliest Expiry Date, Smallest Batch Qty
- Serialized Products can be auto-created as Assets when an opportunity is "Closed Won".
- Generate PDF Picking Slips
RIO Functions & Events
Get more from Salesforce with the ability to Plan Events, Room Bookings, Staff Activities and more on a Calendar. Streamline your business with a calendar-based planning tool providing:
- Function Management
- Manage leads through to booked functions
- Double booking alerts
- Room availability in a mobile-friendly calendar
- Detailed Quotes, Manifests and Invoices
- Manage and display run sheets and menu's
- Multiple Location support
- Manage Multiple locations, with multiple rooms/areas in each location
- Automatic room setup/cleanup time set in the planner
- Mobile interface and extensive user support:
- Mobile / Lightning-enabled
- Community Users supported
- Alerts in reports/dashboards or real-time in calendar view
RIO Drive Success
Drive your teams and partners by extending Salesforce with the power of gamification to create a sense of competition with your staff. You have full flexibility for staff to compete as either individuals or in teams – and points and awards can be aligned to the KPIs you want. Allocate weightings – giving staff more incentive to achieve them.
RIO Education is a 100% Salesforce native Student Management System.
It's many features include:
Mobile enabled Student Portal - Students have real-time access to notifications, applications, enrolments, course, subject scheduling and results.
Student 360-degree view - View all interactions with each student, including first enquiry, credentials, enrolments, session registrations, results, case history and beyond graduation.
Course Administration - Create, schedule and manage intake dates for your courses.
Subject Administration - Create and control subjects offered in your courses.
Session Administration - Schedule face to face sessions and workshops.
Trainer Allocation - Schedule trainers and resources for the right courses and sessions.
Attendance Administration - Manage attendance in sessions and workshops.
Completions Engine - Configure your completion rules, automatically flag students who have completed all requirements for certificates or qualifications.
At WDCi we understand that implementing the solution is only half the answer. You need to know your integrations are working and you don’t want to diagnose and fix any issues yourself. This is why we provide ongoing support and maintenance services to support your solution. For a low monthly fee our support team can monitor your integration solutions, fix any issues and resolve them, all while you sleep.