Stramit integrates Salesforce & BCI to improve productivity and grow pipeline
Stramit Building Products, part of Fletcher Building is a major Australian manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products, including roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring and structural formwork.
These products, along with complementary products and services, are delivered through a nationwide network of manufacturing and distribution centres, strategically located to ensure coverage of major metropolitan and regional markets.
Up to date project data is key to driving pipeline and focus. Prior to implementing this solution, Stramit was dealing with:
- 4 staff working full-time to parse BCI data manually
- Routing 1000-3000 projects a week to sales teams
- Information overload
- No ability to filter quality project data
- No ability to link architects and engineers to the multiple projects they are working with
Stramit, as a long-term user of the Salesforce platform, looked to Salesforce to be the application to host the BCI project data. A design was needed that enabled the data to be captured but also filtered and assigned to the correct parties within Stramit.
Stramit chose WDCi as the implementation partner to plan, customise and deploy the solution as well as make recommendations for tweaks in future releases. Together we designed and released a successful automation process that included the following key features:
- Integration between BCI and Salesforce
- Using Dell Boomi to automate the import of BCI project data
- Automations in Salesforce to filter this data and route filtered data to the right people
- Alerts and notifications based on the automations that filter the data
- Dashboards and reports to monitor the pipeline data
- Staff freed up to do more productive tasks
- Timeliness of information
- Staff are up to date on what they need to work on
Paul Hahn, National Sales Manager, noted that “This integration between BCI and Salesforce has enabled us to consume large quantities of data efficiently, driving the right activities in our team to grow our pipeline. WDCi has partnered with us to deliver a solution we understand and can tweak ourselves as we make adjustments to our business focus. It works brilliantly.”