Re-enrollment is not something unusual for education institutions. While the word “Re-enrollment” is self-explanatory, there are a few reasons why re-enrollment is in place. These include:
- Student Program/Course that will continue next year
- Students applying for a transition to another Program/Course
- Students that did not meet the academic requirements and would like to re-try etc
The re-enrollment process often requires students to re-enter their personal details (which have already been submitted with past enrollments). This can become quite a tedious process.
Did you know that this process can be simplified?
Using RIO Education for Salesforce SIS, a form can be set up with a series of logics that make your life easier. For example, with the right logic, you can utilise a single form to handle both enrollment and re-enrollment submissions. The difference that the students see from their point of view will be:
- If the student is enrolling for the first time, they’ll have a blank enrollment form
- If the student is re-enrolling, they will have a portion of the form filled up automatically. It will be pre-populated with details that were previously entered into the SIS. Students can then review and update any information when required. Meaning that students can skip re-filling out information and focus on other enrollment-related details.