Extend Salesforce to provide inventory visibility to your sales teams. Perform an extensive range of inventory management functions directly from within Salesforce:
- Configure when you want to reserve and reduce from inventory
- Multiple warehouse locations
- Inventory Adjustment and Transfer capabilities with audit trail
- Inventory Batching is also possible with a number of options for assigning inventory available: FIFO, Earliest Expiry Date, Smallest Batch Qty
- Serialized Products can be auto-created as Assets when an opportunity is "Closed Won".
- Cost Tracking
- Kit/Combo capabilities
- Bar code scanning
- Generate Dispatch Notes and Picking Slips
RIO Inventory is designed around a simple multi warehouse model.
You will continue to use Opportunities, Products and Pricebooks in Salesforce, each Product has new attributes associated with them to track inventory. The use of Opportunities is key to RIO Inventory as the Opportunity Probability %ages determine the status of inventory levels for your Products.
Want to find out more? See a list of videos showing RIO Inventory functionality here.
Explore RIO Inventory with