In this blog, we will discuss the Level 4 method – the “Do-it-yourself” approach.
In this approach, the student will be reminded and tasked to fill out their required details before the report submission period approaches. Note: This can only be achieved if the student community is enabled
The mechanism works in the following manner:
- A configuration page
- For configuring the mandatory details to be entered by the students.
- For configuring a final date where students will be forced to enter the mandatory details e.g. X number of days after enrollment date.
- A pop-up form will prompt the student whenever he/she logs in to the student community. This pop-up form consists of the mandatory details that the student is required to enter. The mandatory details are based on the configuration mentioned above.
- The student will have the option to skip the form i.e. closing the pop-up form without entering anything if the final date (mentioned in the configuration above) has not passed.
- When the final date has been reached, the pop-up will be permanent until the student fills it out and submits the form. Note: the “skip” option will NOT be present.