To install RIO Functions into your Salesforce Instance, you’ll first need to create a Venues tab by doing the following:
1. Upgrading the RIO Functions App to Lightning.
- Navigate to Setup > App Manager.
- Scroll down to RIO Functions Management
- Select the arrow and select Upgrade.
- In App Manager, select RIO Functions Management Lightning and select Edit
- In the side menu, Select Items and swap Planner Classic with Planner and Save.
2. Create a List View for Resources where the Resource Type is named ‘Venue’
- In the RIO Functions Managment Lightning App, select the Resources tab
- Press the cog, select New and create the New List View e.g.
List Name = Venue
List API Name = Venue
Who sees this list view? = All users can see this list view
Filter by Owner = All resources
- Add the filter Resource Type equals Venue and Save.
3. Pin the Venue list view as a new tab
- Select Resources arrow, and select + Open “Venue | Resources” in New Tab
- Select Venue arrow, and select + Add “Venue | Resources” in New Tab
- To make adjustments, select the pencil to rearrange, add, remove and rename tabs.
4. Edit and add Booking Status picklist fields
- Navigate to Setup > Object Manager > Bookings > Field & Relationship > Booking Status
- In Booking Status under Values add Double Booked, Setup, and Cleanup.
6. Link the Function Field in RIO Plan Configuration
- Navigate to RIO Plan > RIO Plan Configuration
- Select Lookup Field and under Booking Lookup Field select Function
7. Optional: Conga Setup can be found here