Plan – This is your time limited plan. It may be a November nursing roster or the yearly room booking Plan. The Plan will have one or many Roles and can be linked to a Location.
Standard Users will need to create New Plans through the Plans Tab.
To create your new plan, go to the Planner tab.
- In Navigation, select +New Plan
- Enter name, (Location is optional), Start and End Date. Record type is what is assigned to the plain line and what you’re looking for in the booking.
- Record Type: Resource Type – You want to assign a type of person/object to the booking. This could change each time. E.g Shift workers or managers.
- Record Type: Resource – You want to assign an actual person/object to the booking. This would be constant each time. E.g Booking the company car, booking a room or a shift that only Becky takes.
- Plan Line Label – Used to customize the Label on the Planner. For example, Role equals Job Title.
- Resource Label – Used to customize the Resource Label. For example, Can be renamed after a Person, Worker or Rooms.
- Select the plan created on the planner screen.
- Select the Related tab
- On the Rooms line, Select ‘New’
- Add Room Name (Person/Object name). Resource Type (Job title or object) and Plan (Will auto fill with current plan).
Creating plan through Plans tab
- Select Plans tab
- Select New
- Select a Record Type – Resource Type or Resource
- Enter Plan Name, Start and End Date, Tick Active on Planner, Tick Show on Planner and save.
- Go to the planner record in the Plans tab
- Go to the Related tab and on the Rooms line select New
- Add the Room Name (Person/Object name). Resource Type (Job title or object) and Plan (Will auto fill with current plan).
- Save and go to the Planner tab to view plan.