Location – This is a Salesforce Account that is linked to either a Plan or an Activity:
- A home care nurse may be booked on a shift (Booking) from 8am-2pm at a specific Location (Sydney aged care home), the nurse may have 3 Activities set, each representing a home care visit linked to a separate Location.
Accounts are used to be booked to a shift where staff are required to leave the site to travel to a specific location.
- To create an account go to the account tab
- Select ‘New’
- Fill in the required details. For example, Account name, Address, Phone Numbers etc.
Link Account to Resource Location
To link an account to a Resource to a Resource location start by:
- Selecting the Resource that this account is required for
- Go to the Related tab > Resource Location > Select New
- The resource will automatically fill and Select Location (Account).