- Inventory Transfers are available, allowing users to transfer Inventory between two Warehouse Locations
- Products can be marked as Cost Tracked, allowing Warehouse Inventory to keep track of the average cost of the current Inventory.
- Products can now be Batch and Serial controlled. See Batch and Serial Products for more information.
- The ability to set a Default Location for an Opportunity.
- The functionality to generate Picking Slips and attach them as PDF’s to Opportunities.
- Enforced unique Inventory ID behaviour
- Inventory Assignment records now store data in all visible fields
- Added WDCi logo/banner to custom visualforce pages
- Help link on config page links to updated RIO Inventory documentation