There are some areas where you might still see Batch/Serial Information even after disabling the Batch and Serial Control in the Configuration Settings.
- Old Opportunity with Batch or Serial Products assigned to them will still show their Batch and Serial Numbers.
- Inventory Adjustments for Batch or Serial Products will still show the Batch Number and Serial Number fields.
If you are sure you want to remove all references to batches and serial numbered products, you will need to:
- Remove the WLocGroupOverview_Plus and WLocBatchOverview_Plus Visualforce Pages from the Warehouse Locations Page Layout.
- Change Product Batch/Serial types back to –None–.
- Remove the Batch fields from the Product Page Layout.
You may also need to update Warehouse Inventory for the products that used to be Batch or Serial Controlled, as they may have been split into different batches/serial numbers.