You will need to buy and assign licenses for any users who will use RIO Inventory.
People who will need a license include users who:
- Configure RIO Inventory
- Access, read or manage RIO Inventory objects (eg. Warehouse Locations, Warehouse Inventory, etc.)
- Access, read or manage Opportunities for inventory-managed products.
- Inventory-managed products are products that are assigned from warehouses, and whose total quantity will be tracked.
- Non-Inventory Products do not count as inventory-managed products.
- View and create RIO Inventory related Dashboards or Reports
While running RIO Inventory, products that do not require inventory level tracking (Quantity On Hand) are identified by ticking the checkbox indicated below:
This will indicate to the system that this product is a non inventory item.