RIO Functions has related fields that have been added into the instance already. However, these related fields need to be manually added into your Salesforce Instance Layout.
User Page Layout
Firstly, ensure users have added the RIO Plan Admin field to their page layout.
- Go to Setup >Select Object Manager > Select User > User Page Layouts > User Layout
- Drag and Drop RIO Plan Admin into page layout (Shown Below)
- Go to Setup > Select Object Manager > Resource > Page Layouts > Select Resource Layout
- In Fields, find Setup Time and Cleanup time and drag into the layout under the Information Header.
- Go to Setup > Object Manager > Lead > Page Layouts > Select Lead Layout
- In fields, create a new section called “Function Details” and drag and drop the below event fields into the new section:
Function Name – This is the name given to the function
Function Field – This will be the name of the event i.e Ann Team Building
Function Start Date/Time – The suggested event start date and time
Function End Date/Time – The suggested event end date and time
Function Type – The type of event. Note: There are already some default types available that can be modified to fit into your use case (a similar field in opportunity will need to be changed as well)
Number of Persons – Estimated event participants
- Go to Setup > Object Manager > Opportunity > Page Layouts > Select Opportunity Layout
- In fields create a new section “Function Details” and move fields into this section. Below is the suggested layout and fields required for Opportunity Layout:
Date for Function Start Date
Function Start Date Time
Day of Function Start Date
Number of Persons
Function Intended Name
Function Intended Start Date/Time
Function Intended End Date/Time
- Go to Setup > Object Manager > Opportunity Product > Page Layouts > Select Opportunity Product Layout
- In Fields, find Manifest Line Description and Function and drag into the layout under Fields.
- Go to Setup > Object Manager > Product > Page Layouts > Select Product Layout
- In Fields, find Function Manifest Description and drag into the layout under Description Information.