To reach the Connection Setup:
- Login to Salesforce
- Select the RIO Finance app from the App Manager
- Click on the RIO Finance Configuration Tab
- If this is your first time, you will be walked through the RIO Finance Configuration steps:
- Connection Setup
- Preliminary Sync Jobs
- General Confugration
Initial setup: If this is your first time, you will need to connect to Xero.
- Select Connect to Xero
- You’ll be asked to Enter App Credentials – These are the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret of your private App in Xero.
- (Unsure what this is? Click here for more information.)
- Click Connect to Xero again to confirm the connection.
- If this is your first time connecting, you’ll now need to click on the Preliminary Sync Jobs tab.
Once connected, you will see these configuration options:
- Connected Org – Your connected Xero Org.
- Certificate Expiry Date – The date your certificate for the private app will expire. You will need to reconnect to Xero on this date.
- Test Connection – This button manually checks if your connection with Xero is still working.
- Disconnect – This button disconnects from your connected Xero Org. You won’t be able to perform any further sync operations until your reconnect.
- This will not erase previously synced data.