To reach the Connection Setup:
- Login to Salesforce
- Select the RIO Finance app from the App Manager
- Click on the RIO Finance Configuration Tab
- If this is your first time, you will be walked through the RIO Finance Configuration steps:
- Connection Setup
- Preliminary Sync Jobs
- General Confugration
Initial setup: If this is your first time, you will need to connect to Saasu.
- Select Saasu in the Connected Service picklist. Then you can click Connect to Saasu
- Login to Saasu using your Saasu credentials
- You’ll be prompted to select a File Id before you can continue
- If this is your first time connecting, you’ll be taken straight to the Preliminary Sync Jobs tab.
Once connected, you will see these configuration options:
- Connected Service – This will say Not Connected at first, but will update once you have saved your connection.
- File Id – Your selected File Id.
- Test Connection – This button manually checks if your connection with Saasu is still working.
- Update Connection – This button reopens the Login window from the initial setup. This can be used if there’s been an issue connecting to Saasu, or you need to change the connected Saasu user.