Starting in 2018, Saasu updated its API and stopped providing support for the old, so we needed to upgrade how we handled your Saasu syncing. While we were at it, we also gave RIO Finance the Lightning makeover it desperately deserved!
This does mean you’ll need to perform a couple of extra steps before you can get back to syncing your data:
- Upgrade to the latest version of RIO Finance
- Update page layouts – Make sure you include all the fields/buttons mentioned here.
- You may notice some field labels have changed – you can see a full list of the changes here.
- Go to the RIO Finance Configuration tab.
- It will warn you that your connection isn’t working. That’s okay! We’re about to update it.
- Click the Update Connection button.
- This will open a popup window for you to login to Saasu.
- If done correctly, you’ll get a message saying “Connected to Saasu”.
- Make sure to Enable RIO Finance if you haven’t already.
- Click Save to save the connection.
- Now you can move onto the Preliminary Sync Jobs tab.
If you’ve completed the above steps, you’re good to go!
If you have any issues during the upgrade process, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out.