Endorsements are points that are awarded to a User.
Endorsements apply to a single Attribute.
The points count for Challenges
- The Attribute Weight Factor is applied in this case.
Endorsements can be:
- Manually given to Users or
- Automatically applied through the use of a Salesforce workflow
- To manually apply an Endorsements, search for the relevant User and Attribute, then Click the Search button. Add the desired date and points
- Backdated Endorsements will have the points counted in Challenges where the date is between the Challenge Start and Challenge End dates.
- Challenges will only include these endorsements when the date falls between the Challenge Start and End Dates.
Create an Endorsement
- Navigate to ‘RDS Endorsement’ tab
- Click on the ‘New’ button
- Select the User
- Type in selected Attribute
- There is also the option to link an endorsement to a record.
- Select Endorsement Date (Date endorsement was created).
- Point Multiplier (e.g If you multiple Blog by 2, it will equal 14 points in total).
- Description and the option to disable chatter post notification.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
Once saved, the screen will automatically refresh on the RDS Endorsement record that was just created.