Mindjet Standardizes Back-Office Application Integrations with Minimal IT Support
Mindjet provides office productivity software that helps business professionals visually organize and act upon ideas, information, and resources to drive productivity, team effectiveness, and business innovation. Mindjet solutions are used by nearly 1.8 million users around the world and by business professionals in 45 of BusinessWeek’s® 50 “World’s Most Innovative Companies.” Mindjet is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has offices throughout the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
Amrith Nambiar, Mindjet’s Director of Business Applications, was tasked with integrating the company’s back-office applications, without adding headcount. The immediate integration need was to connect Salesforce and NetSuite, with a view to integrating of all their back and front office systems over time.
- Dell Boomi was the clear choice due to their “pure cloud” approach, requiring no coding or appliances.
- Mindjet selected WDCi, to migrate their data, implement the integration and to manage after go-live.
The solution involved a large data migration and the build of bi-directional integrations between the two systems. Integration processes were built to synchronise product/price book data, accounts and contacts as well as opportunities and orders between Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Rapid Implementation: Implementation was completed in 5 weeks.
- Low Maintenance Costs: WDCi now monitors, manages and maintains the integrations, resolving issues around the clock.
- Scalability: Integration with their BI tool is now complete and integrations to e-commerce and distributors via EDI are in development.
“WDCi is the integration SWAT team. They work with you to deliver a solution that’s not just technically sound, it matches what the business needs. Their experience with delivering global solutions ensured that together we delivered a very complex data migration and integration solution, with minimal impact to the business.” – Amrith Nambiar