Solar Australia automates lighting sales and delivery with Salesforce Sales Cloud
Solar Australia is an authorised wholesaler and retailer of solar power products. They provide the highest quality equipment and panels as well as technical support and fast delivery. Solar Australia distributors have access to a wide range of products that are suited to Australian conditions, which are backed by local industry professionals.
Implement an enhanced solution for sales automation, customized to capture the data required to enable us to gain accreditation under the NSW Government Energy Savings Scheme.
- A customised Salesforce Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition.
- Data migration of our existing data to pre-populate Salesforce.
- Extension of Salesforce data structure to enable the capture of unique data requirements: Record details of a Customer Site and Site Inspection Data.
- Data validations to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Capturing data snapshots at various stages of the sales and implementation cycle.
- Enhancements to support information capture on an iPad.
- All data in one location: All Customer and implementation data held in Salesforce.
- Data entry on the road: Ability to visit the site, take photos and record the data in real time from a tablet device.
- Manual paperwork removed: Manual paperwork significantly reduced with manual forms replaced by Salesforce.
- Responsiveness: Minimise double handling of data, data is entered once and visible across the organization.
- Business agility and scalability: Time to quote reduced, ability to scale across the business through the reduction of manual processes.
Mark Marshall, National Sales Manager said “At Solar Australia, we wanted to implement a system that would enable us to streamline our business as well as gain accreditation under the NSW Government Energy Savings Scheme. Salesforce provided the perfect platform to develop this solution, combine that with the expertise of WDCi and the end result was a powerful solution that will see us grow our business into the future”