Waringa Distribution implements Salesforce for Sales and Asset Tracking
“Implementing Salesforce has enabled Waringa Distribution to continue to expand our business and provide a platform that will enable continuous growth to happen.” Lyndon Crudeli, General Manager of Waringa Distribution
Waringa Distribution (https://www.agrispread.com.au/ and https://www.elmersmfg.com) imports, sells and distributes the Agri-Spread range of Spreaders and Elmer’s range of Chaser Bins and Transfer Tracks.
There was a requirement to implement a solution that met the following criteria:
- Ability to retire the excel based and access based solution that was in place.
- A cloud solution accessible from anywhere.
- Ability to track Agri Spreaders and Chaser Bins that are sold by Distributors or sold directly – in multiple countries.
- Ability to track machine level detail, including location and warranty details.
Waringa Distribution chose to implement Salesforce. WDCi was engaged to customise Salesforce to store the above information and provide reporting information on the data in Salesforce. The recent upgrade to licensing for Professional Edition also allowed for the ability to use record types to segregate sales for AgriSpreaders and Chaser Bins.
The components of the solution were:
- Salesforce Professional Edition.
- Customisations to store detailed Machine and Distributor information.
- The build of a configuration tool to configure the spreader to customer requirements.
- Tracking of orders from manufacturer to consumer.
- Asset information, including the tracking of warranty status for the asset.
- Case management to track warranty issues.