Storagecraft Connects CRM & Financials to Accelerate Cash Flow and Eliminate Manual Data Entry
StorageCraft Pty Ltd is the Asia Pacific headquarters for StorageCraft Inc. StorageCraft Technology Corporation is focused on providing innovative disk-based backup, disaster recovery, data protection, migration and security solutions for servers, desktops and laptops.
StorageCraft utilises Salesforce to manage their sales cycle and Quickbooks to manage their finances. With no link between the two and a large volume of transactions, StorageCraft had duplication of information and a lack of automation in their business processes from order to cash. The solution needed to cater for the B2B component of the business and the Salesforce customisations they had put in place to manage their non-standard sales process in a channel model.
StorageCraft selected WDCi and with their recommendation, the Boomi platform. The existing Quickbooks and Salesforce connectors for the Boomi platform would ensure a rapid implementation time.
The solution involved bi-directional synchronization of data between Salesforce and Quickbooks, including:
- Data validation in Salesforce to ensure the Opportunity is ready for the integration process.
- Distributor and Reseller data in Salesforce is incorporated into the invoicing process.
- Invoices are created in Quickbooks from Opportunities in Salesforce:
– Data Validation in Salesforce to ensure the Opportunity is ready for the integration process.
– Distributor and Reseller data in Salesforce is incorporated into the invoicing process
– The invoice number is populated with the opportunity in Salesforce.
- Rapid ROI: The manual creation of up to 100 invoices/day was eliminated, saving up to 20 hours/week.
- Data errors minimised: No re-keying of data, Products, Accounts, and Sales data are in sync between the systems.
“Integration doesn’t have to be over-complicated or cost prohibitive. WDCi showed us how you can build a solution that’s right for the business and returns value within a short timeframe. Their professional team knows how to get the job done.” – Richard Giddey Vice President, Asia Pacific.