Express Solar implements an end-end solution through Salesforce, Saasu and cloud integration
Express Solar stands for Australian home owners and businesses wanting to install the highest efficiency PV solar systems fast, without the wait and hassle. Express Solar has over many years helped hundreds of Australians lower their power costs, with our CEC accredited installers having a combined industry experience of over 25 years within the Solar Industry. As power prices rise and the cost of living increases, going solar is becoming an increasingly popular and affordable solution, and with our products well priced and CEC approved, we pass the savings on to you! At Express Solar, most of our installations are completed within two to four weeks, and as an Australian owned and operated company, we are rapidly growing and expanding to one day become the largest and most competitively priced solar retailer in Australia.
Implement a solution for sales automation, a solution for accounting and nance and integrate the applications. Deliver a cost-effective solution that will scale and enable rapid response to our customers.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Saasu online accounting
- WDCi – Salesforce – Saasu Integration Sync
The solution involved setting up Web to Lead automation, email and Quote templates, Product details in both Salesforce and Saasu and the integration between the two systems.
- Cost effective: Using a cloud subscription-based solution enabled us to sign up for best of breed software at a price that will provide us with a short ROI.
- Rapid Implementation: Implementation was completed in < 3 weeks.
- Scalability: Ability to respond rapidly to Leads, ability to generate Invoices at the click of a button inside Salesforce.
- Visibility: All Leads are tracked and monitored, Opportunities are quoted promptly and Invoices are generated on the fly, all from inside Salesforce.
“Our solutions are industry leading, so we wanted to implement the industry leaders for our back-office operations. Implementing Salesforce and Sassu as well as an integration between the two was a large undertaking in one project. The team at WDCi worked with us to implement the end to end process in under 3 weeks. We now have a best of breed Sales automation tool and nance software in place to enable us to respond rapidly to customer enquiries, track our sales progress and automate the invoice creation in Saasu.” – Matthew McDonald- Business Development Manager – Express Solar.