Boomi: Updating Netsuite Connector
October 28, 2013 /
Boomi have released new Netsuite connector
Here are some guidelines when you are upgrading the legacy connector to the new Netsuite connector:
- A new Connection needs to be created. The connection will support the latest Netsuite version (from Version 2010.1).
- A new Operation needs to be created. The profile schema will be changed.
- Once the Operation is changed, you may need to re-select the Filters (if any) and re-enter the Parameters in the connector.
- The mapping in the Map will be lost due to the new naming of some of the fields.
Tips: Before selecting the new Netsuite profile, you can first export the mapping out which will help you to re-map the fields for the new profile later.
- There are also some components which will be affected by the new connector change if:
– Map function
– Data Process
– Find Changes
– Cache Function
– Business Rules
Be sure that you plan well before upgrading to the new Netsuite connector to avoid any unexpected errors.