TCSI Update: Timing, Data Verification, Data Element Changes and more
With the TCSI Project continuing on, we’ve been working closely with the TCSI Team. Our mission is ensuring RIO Education is a compliant Student Management Systems (SMS).
If you aren’t familiar with the TCSI project, check out our TCSI Blogs to learn more! WDCi are participating in the TCSI project. Ensuring RIO Education is compatible with the upcoming TCSI reporting requirements.
TCSI June 2019 Highlights
The TCSI team have released their June 2019 Newsletter, full of latest updates. Some of the key highlights from this month’s newsletter include:
- The launch of the new and improved TCSI Resources page
- The TCSI team have released their June 2019 Newsletter, full of latest updates. Your feedback has helped to shape the way you report data! Some of these changes include:
- Data Verification
- Data Element changes
- File Scope changes
- The announcement of the TCSI Transition Journey Map with key dates
- Reminder for PRODA Registration starting in July 2019
- June 2019 Webinar offerings
For more information
To stay on top of all the TCSI developments:
- Register to receive HEIMS updates, including TCSI announcements, as an Australian HE or VET Education provider through their subscriptions page,
- Attend the TCSI Webinars,
- Check out our TCSI Blogs for the latest updates,
- Contact Us for more info or a chat.